Covering a broad range of services, Geetaxmi's SAP portfolio offers end-to-end consulting, implementation and application management for building an Intelligent Enterprise with SAP S/4HANA. It also includes accelerating Cloud adoption with Cloud applications and platform migration, modernizing applications with process consulting and automation.
Our design thinking and consulting-led approach enables us to collaborate closely with our clients and find innovative ideas to solve their business problems. With our unique industry-specific, pre-configured rapid deployment solutions.
SAP IAAS and Hosting/ Cloud
Geetaxmi's Assurance for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a key building block in successful utilization of cloud-based virtualized computing resources. Clients use our advisory to define, test and execute their re-factor/ re-host strategy for various scenarios including servers, storage, content and networks. The outcome for clients is seamless operations of applications from a functional and non-functional perspective, validation of performance, capacity, availability and compatibility – resulting in an overall improvement in cloud ROI. As a part of SAP IAAS and Hosting/ Cloud we offer services like:
- Providing infrastructure sizing for all types of industries
- Providing infrastructure hosting services
- Backup and disaster recovery service solutions
- Proven value delivery and outcome based services
- Providing complete infrastructure and SAP managed services
- Scalable infrastructure depending on processing and storage needs
Our design thinking and consulting-led approach enables us to collaborate closely with our clients and find innovative ideas to solve their business problems. SAP implementation can be extremely difficult, challenging and can also drain your organization’s resources. we ensure that our clients manage to generate higher returns from their SAP investments. With our SAP implementation services, we assist you to streamline your operations, optimize cost and gain visibility. We help you to plan, design and implement SAP effectively. As a part of SAP implementation we offer:
- Planning Project and Infrastructure Setup
- Scoping, Requirement Gathering, AS-IS & TO-BE Design, Fit Gap Analysis, Finalize Business Blueprint Design
- Configuration and development, Unit, Performance and integration testing, and End User Training
- UAT and Cutover Planning, System Validation and Go-No-Go Decision
- GoLive Support and Solution Transition to customer's business team
SAP AMS Support
360° partnership driven by deep trust and transparency.
Our SAP Application Management services provide sustained support and improvement of SAP solution-based landscapes. We help to optimize all business related processes and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO). Our AMS services will help your organization strengthen your competitive position by reducing cost of ownership while improving your business performance. As a part of SAP AMS support service, we offer:
- Covering the entire application lifecycle from planning, implementing and optimizing the SAP application to create increased revenue streams.
- Competitive ABAP support and comprehensive technical development, enhancement, maintenance and guidance
- SAP functional support across all the core ERP modules
- Security monitoring in your SAP landscape to reduce risks and vulnerabilities
- Enhancing ROI’s by initiating changes in business processes
- Incident and problem resolutions
- Routine system and event management to safeguard your investments and mitigate risks
- Employing regular health-check of the system to eliminate redundancies
- Drive efficiency of your IT operations
- Build, test, and run new SAP innovations for industry-specific business processes
SAP AMS Support for S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA is the digital core which empowers enterprise business to take benefits of all advances technologies like in memory platform, improved end user experience, simplified IT landscape, Internet of Things (IoT), real-time analytics, mobility, big data and many more next generation technologies. Currently SAP S/4HANA is available with two deployment options, cloud, and on premise. Bringing your S/4HANA systems up-to-date with the full migrating and upgraded services facilitating latest service pack released by SAP.
Hardware deployment for on premise model can be done through two options, i.e. Appliance & TDI (tailored Data Integration)
- SAP HANA Appliance - SAP HANA appliance is an "all-in-one-box" option, where all the required components are pre-build together and delivered as a service from respective hardware vendor. Currently there are close to 13 hardware vendors who provide certified HANA appliance and customers can choose to go with any of them depending on their overall hardware and software requirements.
- SAP HANA TDI Model - SAP HANA Tailored Data Integration option enables customer to utilize their existing hardware and infrastructure resources unlike appliance option. TDI model also delivers customers that additional flexibility and choices with hardware infrastructure. Customer can select their preferred infrastructure vendor and components from a set of certified SAP HANA hardware (Storage/ Compute/ Network).